By employing the capabilities in the manufacturing of woven filter mesh and filter fabrics, SHARE's injectin and moulding production unit is professionally providing clients with small over-molded and insert-molded plastic filter parts for automotive industry, home appliance industry, construction industry and various other industries requesting small and medium-sized plastic filter parts and filter components.
Filtration unit and Injection unit work closely together to make the precise and up to standard molded plastic filters with filter mesh, filter cloth for our clients. When our sales team receives RFQ (request for quote), SHARE will approach clients with solutions and plans to make the plastic filters. The normal procedure of SHARE will go like this
Clients approch SHARE's sales team with their 3D drawing, samples or detailed ideas, then one of Sales Personnel will work with clients to check all the specifications given by clients and work with the tooling engineer from Technical Department of SHARE, and then come up with the best solutioin for our clients.
- With confirmed specifications, including material of filter mesh, mesh opening/mesh count, thread diameter, or color if requested, plastic frame, SHARE will offer our clients with best pricing for the tooling mould and production period.
- SHARE will send clients with layout design for final confirmation, which will prevent unnecessary misunderstanding.
- After confirmation on the mould layout design, production department will calculate the estimated mould production period and send the production timetable to our clients
- Then Production Department will purchase material of mould and start working on the production of mould.
- When the mould is ready, SHARE will make a first test run and send samples to our clients for checking and testing, SHARE will check all the parameters of the plastic filter parts according to the specifications given by clients and modify and polish the mould on basis of the samples made.
- After SHARE makes the first batch of samples and modify and polish the mould according to the sampels and clients' requirements, SHARE will make the second test of the samples and send to clients for final confirmation, after samples are confirmed and approved by our clients, SHARE will wait for clients' order to make the plastic filter parts.
SHARE will be expecting to work with clients closely and supply the best plastic filters for our clients' filtration, sifting and screening needs, SHARE believes that by increasing our clients' products value and reduce their production cost will bring SHARE more and more business and loyal customers.